The NCWLUA provides a non profit service to educate, train, and foster the growth of women’s lacrosse officials in the Northern California region. Assigning companies may vary by location.
- Northern California Women’s Lacrosse Umpire Association (NCWLUA) – http://www.ncwlua.org
- US Lacrosse (USL) – http://www.uslacrosse.org
- Assigning companies such as PSI and Nor Cal Chapter may require an additional fee for administrative duties.
All officials must complete training requirements as outlined on our TRAINING DETAILS page.
Returning officials are expected to provide service hours through performing observation, training, or other volunteer hours as prescribed by your rated level (local/district/national).
Service Standards see: Women’s Officials Policy Manual part 8:2
NCWLUA DUES = $40 for all officials annually
This can be paid via pay pal.
2018 NCWLUA Membership Dues ($75 after 2/15)
Dues collections are used for the associations expenses to function as a non profit. Those expenses include but are not limited to the following:
- Annual classroom training for an update of new rules, current year emphasis and changes to current rules for all officials.
- Annual on-field training to provide practice and implementation of current year rule changes for all officials.
- Annual tax fee, QuickBooks, and Refpay fees for administrative services and tracking invoicing to schools
US Lacrosse provides insurance coverage for all officials when USL dues are paid and up to date. In the event that a school or parent files a suit against an individual the USL organization protects your interests and will provide services for the official’s protection. See the USL website for more information. USL also provides all the training materials, additional resources, annual test, opportunities for advancement and other rating information through the website. All officials must provide proof of insurance through USL or NASO or some other form to officiate through NCWLUA.